Kim Bum Medium-long Straight Shag Hair Style | Boys Over Flowers KPOP


Did you ever wonder what are the secrets of Kim Bum? One thing I'm sure that Kim Bum's hair style is one of his best asset aside from his killer smile and his cute chinky eyes. Medium-long Straight Shag Hair Style is a very conservative hairstyle that can still look great on Asian men. This kind of hairstyle portrays a professional yet fashionable personality. The best thing about this hairstyle is that it can work for almost any profession and any person. A good example of this hairstyle is Kim Bum in Boys Over Flowers.

The key with this kind of Medium-long Straight Shag Hair Style is the length. You'll need longer bangs (long enough to cover your eyes) and also semi-long sideburns. Tell your stylist to cut your hair a little thinner when you try to achieve this kind of hairstyle. The thinner your hair the easier it will be to style. Use a little bit of gel and run through your hair. Move your bangs to one side in order to avoid blocking your vision. Use gel or wax to shape your hair.

[Source: Ampedasia.com]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

34 comments:

kim bum i love you.... mmmmuuuaaah.......i very like you.. please go to indonesia now...

Anggiana
Indonesia

hi..........idol

I love Boys over Flowers. I love kim bum so much. :)

hi Kim Bum. I am your big fans from Indonesia.
When you will going to Indonesia?
I am waiting for you Kim Bum.
peace and love :)

u are my Idol, Kim Bum. :))
please come to Indonesia.

Kim Bum Lovers...hahaha... said...

OMG!!!KIM BUM...You're so CUTE...

Haaaiiiiiiiiiiiii....
Kim BUM I like u. When you will go tu Indonesia?

Annyong haseyo KIM SANG-BUM!!!!!
Saranghae.....

When will you visit Philippines?
we are waiting for you and other casts of BOF!!!
pls.come here....

love lots,
gail

I love Kim Sang Bum. UkiE! So much so much. You will come to VietNamese???

kim bum i like you...
hahahahahaha

kim bummmmmm..............
i like you...banget,,,nget...nget...
hahahahaha

kim bum...
i like you...bangett.,,nget,nget,,,

Hi!!! to f4 i l0ve you so much guys

Kim Bum saranghe....

KIM BUM...
u're so sweet .
u're smile make me crazy .
arrrrggggghhhht !!!!!

I Love u KIM BUM .

Visit me in Germany ;)

kimmmmm bummmm.........
aq ngefenssssssssss bnget ma u. . .

luv u KIM BUM

kim bum sarang heyo..I love U...

Perfect haircut! I think it will be fine if i take Kim Bum's hairstyle. :p
Honestly his hair cut makes me have the same opinion that he looks smart and elegant. ^^v
Anyone knows a website provides fashion style of Kim Bum? Please share with me.
Thank you.

come and visit North Korea!! D:

KIM BUM IS SO DANG FINE

Kim Bum... Please come to Malaysia!!

hyyyyy kim bum anyeong ha se yo

kim bum went you come to indonesia



ira

Kim Bum is so stupid!!!!
go to hell!!!

hi boys over flower i like your hairstyle kim bum ....
and i'm your biggest fan of all ....
i love also koo hye sun too....
i love u all ....
wish i could have a hair like kim bum .... ;(
:)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOUR MY SUPER CRUSH KIM BUM MWAH :)

keepa shrestha said...

kim bum you are very cute i really like you a l

ang ganda ng hairstyle mo mr.kim bum ^_^

I really want to have this style. My hair is not silky smooth, but I think it's straight enough to go for this haircut. The problem is my hair is not that thick. So if I had this hairstyle, I wonder how it would look like. A messy rat, I suggest..... Does anyone know how to tell the barber to cut my hair a little bit thinner but keep it thick?

hye kim bum...
i like you and
i love you muahh......

AaAaAaAa!!!!!!kim bum!!!!

i love u so much kim bum

sya suka kim bum

Post a Comment

Nokia N97 | Free DSi Games